Joining The #28DayFaceCleanse

I will receive compensation for this post, all views and opinions are my own. 
I've never been one to take care of my skin like I should. A friend was asking me the other day about my skincare routine and I burst out laughing. I have never had a skincare routine, but now that I'm thirty-three I've realized it's starting to show. When asked if I would take the Burt's Bees #28DayFaceCleanse Challenge I was hesitant at first wondering if I would see any benefits. After some thought I figured I will never see any change in my skin if I don't change what I've been doing which was nothing.
The Burt's Bees #28DayFaceCleanse Challenge isn't just for bloggers! Anyone can take the challenge by visiting Burt's Bees online for all the details. It's as easy as shopping at your local Wal-mart and grabbing the Renewal products you want to try. To make this challenge even sweeter you can save money now by printing this Burt's Bees Renewal Skincare Coupon.

Now I can't wait to share my progress as I go, and see my skincare results at the end of this challenge! Join the #28DayFaceCleanse Challenge and share your thoughts or pictures with the hashtag.

3 comments:

  1. I love Burt's Bees products, but I haven't tried this new line yet. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tired Burt's Bees before but these sound like great products to take care of your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent seen their facial cleansers. I like this brand quite a bit and would use it. I like how clean Burts Bees smells and I bet this is nice.
    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!