Let The Fresh Air In And Enjoy Clean Counters With The Bosch AutoAir™ Dishwasher Available At Best Buy!

The Mommy Island has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free in exchange for this post.
Our kitchen is situated at the back door of our home, so the first thing we see when we walk in is the countertops. I can usually tell how I've been feeling by looking at my bar. If my bar is cluttered and there are dirty dishes stacked on my counters I've either been super busy or overwhelmed. Having a clean counter in my kitchen when I walk in just gives me an inner calm that helps to motivate me to tackle other chores around the house. The new Bosch AutoAir™ 500 Dishwasher has a larger capacity to hold ALL THE CUPS your kids seem to use throughout the day, plus with its flexible 3rd rack even the large skillet lid will fit. Read on to discover more ways the Bosch AutoAir™ 500 Dishwasher will add fresh air and help keep your counters clean for the win! 


With room for up to 16 place settings, this dishwasher will help to keep those countertops clear and save you the time of having to do multiple loads. If your family is like ours then you spend lots of time in the kitchen. Our kitchen is the hub of our family operations, so homework is worked at the kitchen table every evening. You won't have to worry about machine noise with this Bosch dishwasher. It has 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound-absorbing base you'll have to check the exterior Infolight® to know it's on. 
Having your dishes clean is great, but having them ready for another use is even better. With the new AutoAir™ feature the door opens automatically at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Bringing a little fresh air and a lot more dry your dishes will be clean and ready to go. No more stuck on foods with PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean. Life can get so hectic your dishwashing routine doesn't have to be. Be sure to visit Best Buy for more details about the Bosch AutoAir™ Dishwasher.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I need a new dishwasher soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I would love a dishwasher with this much capacity--that would help keep my counters cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love a dishwasher! There was one installed here, but it stopped working and never was replaced.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!