Add Whimsy To Your Walls With evgieNev Wall Decals!

I received product/compensation in exchange for this post. All views and opinions reflect those of my own. 
If you've followed my blog for very long you may already know that we live in an old house built back in 1910. While I'm so grateful to have large home full of light from big windows we always have a project going. One of the things that drew us to this house was the twelve-foot ceilings. We loved how open it made the rooms feel. As I started to decorate though I realized that small pictures and decor looked tiny on our large walls. I needed bigger decorations to fill the spaces and wall decals fit the bill. I was selected to participate in a review for evgieNev wall decals and I immediately chose the Dandelion Seeds decal for our house because our kids love making wishes on dandelion seeds.

When I was choosing which decal to pick for our home, I thought that I would be attaching to the wall in our upstairs hallway. When the decal arrived I decided it would be splendid for the large bare space in our kitchen. As I opened the package I could see that the decal was wrapped in paper to protect it during shipping and it was undamaged and ready to roll out. 

You will want to take some time to prep your wall and be sure it's clean and dry before starting. I also taped the larger pieces to the wall prior to hanging to decide on placement. The great thing about the evgieNev wall decals is they are removable so you can gently pull them off if you need to readjust your placement. I seemed to have a difficult time on my very first piece the grass section, so I stuck and restuck it several times before I had it level. Each piece seemed to get easier as I got the hang of hanging them! 
My biggest tip for installation: Go Slowly. For the smallest delicate pieces is to go very slowly and don't tug too hard at the backing. I didn't have any special tools to install the decal, but I did use a silicone spatula to smooth out any air bubbles and it worked great for me. I had a lot of "help" with this project from our cat CC, and our four-year-old. She really really really wanted to get her hands on mommy's huge "sticker" but she didn't get the chance. 
I'm pleased with the final product of our kitchen walls with the evgieNev wall decal. It turned out really nice and has a smooth final finish. It blends well with my curtains and kitchen decor so I plan on keeping it there for a long time, but the great thing about wall decals is that you can redecorate any time without the fuss of wallpaper or repainting! Visit evgieNev on Etsy today and check out all the whimsical designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!