Family Matching Made Easy With Chalk Of The Town Shirts!

I received products/compensation in exchange for this post. All views and opinions reflect those of my own.
We've all been there as parents, trying to get our kids to smile or sit still for a picture and it turns out someone has their eyes closed or just doesn't cooperate. Then we look back in our photo albums and those wacky shots are the ones that make us smile and remember our time spent together. I'm one of those moms that loves to have family matching shirts or outfits for pictures and events. When we go on vacation I usually try to get us all something to match at least one day of our trip, then I attempt to get a picture. What if our family matching could also include personal expression? Chalk Of The Town T-Shirt Kits offer children and adults the chance to create their own unique shirt to wear, then wash and create again! 


CHALK OF THE TOWN T-SHIRT KIT  
Dream it, draw it, wear it! These fun chalk t-shirt kits are erasable, re-usable and machine washable and allows kids to create and wear their own specially designed t-shirt. Available in youth sizes XS to XL and adult sizes S to 2XL in lime green! Perfect for those family reunions or when you need picture perfect family matching shirts!
Each kit comes with 100% cotton T-shirt, 3 Markers, Cloth, Stencil. My kids enjoyed writing their own messages and drawing pictures. We found the sizing to be spot on and the feel of the shirts to be soft and comfortable. The markers all worked well and the colors really popped on the chalkboard shirts. I'm hopeful that my kids will let me create messages for them to wear, because it took a lot of self-control from me to not grab a marker and play myself! Though you may spot a small heart on sassy girl's shirt which was me. 
I think this would be fun to write quirky messages for family shots of course! Chalk Of The Town T-shirt Kits are available in several fun designs and colors and sizes for children and adults, however if you have a favorite shirt you'd like to customize they also offer Patch Kits that include 2 markers. Not sure what size someone might need? A Chalk Of The Town Tote is the perfect unique gift idea. Be sure to follow Chalk Of The Town on Facebook for product news and promotions. 

7 comments:

  1. These shirts look so fun and creative. I love the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super gift these Chalk Of The Town T-Shirt Kits would be for my niece or nephew. I know when my daughter was young she would have loved this.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love that you can draw or write inspiring words on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i am loving these shirts

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love to design a t-shirt! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty awesome T-shirts! Great stencils

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!