Adventure Awaits With The Exciting New Toniebox!

 I received the below-mentioned product for free from @tonies_us in exchange for this review. All views and opinions are my own. 

This year I was thrilled to receive an invitation to attend the virtual Sweet Suite and Holiday of Play toy events organized by Toy Insider. Both events were a blast to attend and offered me and the Booper (10yr-old) the chance to discover this season's most-craved new toys and games. There was a lot of chatter about this bright red box, and I had to know more about the highly anticipated Toniebox. When offered the chance to review the adorable little speaker box, I gladly accepted. My kids were quite curious when the bright red package arrived on our doorstep they couldn't wait to see what was inside. 

The Toniebox is a fun screen-free cushioned speaker box that connects to your wifi and when you place one of the Tonies characters on top the speaker will play that Tonies pre-loaded content. We were excited to receive some of the fun Disney Tonies along with the creative Tonie. The creative can be used to record up to 90 minutes of your own content! The Toniebox is perfect for younger pre-readers like our daughter. She is at the stage where she memorizes her books and then "reads" them to us, but she loves to be read to and for us to tell her stories. I love that the dads who designed the Toniebox recognized that it needed to be light enough for younger children and soft making it perfect for bedtime routines. 

Stepping a bit out of my comfort zone to do a video(don't judge ) but the Booper did great to help me introduce the Toniebox. I'm not a big fan of hearing myself on video but I think the Booper is a natural. 
The Toniebox volume controls work with the small cat ears. Turning the volume up and down happens to be our 5yr-old's favorite feature. I think pinching the soft ears to toggle the volume is a fun sensory thing for her and a great sense of control! 

Even our cat CC seemed to enjoy listening to the songs coming from our Toniebox. The Booper likes to use the Toniebox to play music while he's working on his school. We're excited to grow our collection of Tonies and I'm anticipating the accessories that will be coming soon according to their site. Many parents will appreciate their child having headphones to listen to. I would love to have a case to keep all the Tonies together and protect the Toniebox during travel and storage. Looks like more Tonies are on the way so there are lots of options to fit your child's interests. 

If you're looking for a screen-free option to entertain and spark your child's imagination then shop all the fun at Toniebox.com in time for holiday gifts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!