Ciao! Baby Pug Booster Feeding Chair Is Versatile For Any Needs!

I received the below mentioned products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 


When your baby starts sitting up by themselves, you want to make sure that their chair is strong and sturdy.  Well, Ciao to the rescue!  This versatile chair is a hit in my house - because it is easy to transport, I have been using this chair inside and outside the house.  We even took it with us on our beach vacation!  Its super portable and not bulky at all.   

                                  

The portable feeding chair opens and folds easily.  The carrying case is a nice bonus to make everything so much easier.  Out at a restaurant?  Strap it on the chair and make it into a secure highchair.  Out at the beach or park?  Place the Ciao! Baby portable feeding chair under a nice shade and have your baby or toddler snack in it.  The trash truck is coming?  Set this chair in front of the window so that your kids can stare at the truck and wave!  I actually have this chair in my car trunk all the time now so that my baby can actually sit somewhere that's not my lap.  My baby enjoys sitting in the chair, so I can only assume it's pretty comfy! 

                             

The chair opens easily and is very sturdy, but also lightweight at the same time.   Whether you use it inside your home, or outside, the portability of this booster chair makes life so easy and convenient.  The chair also comes with an attached tray.  The tray is perfect for snacks, and I place baby puffs on the tray for my baby and wipe it down right before folding the chair.  It's super easy to clean - just wipe it down and you're all set!                                                 

The majority use of this chair was on the floor.  It is perfect on hardwood floors, tiles, carpet, and even the beach.  I have used it once as an actual booster highchair at a friend's house, but found this chair to be much more useful on the ground.  Pictured above is the chair secured to my dining chair.  While it was a quick and easy installation, the chair was a bit too high for my taste.  Although I can definitely see this chair being useful at restaurants because of its lightweight and portability. (those restaurant highchairs are full of germs too!)

Safety, simplicity and easy maintenance is key for a busy mom and this booster highchair makes my life so much easier.  I give this chair from Ciao Baby an A plus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!