BlankieGram Is A Great Cozy Gift For Your Loved Ones

 I received the below-mentioned products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 

It's getting cold over here on the east coast. With Christmas just around the corner, it's now time for s'mores, hot chocolate, and some snow! With the temperature drops, everyone can use a nice, fuzzy, and warm blanket - and here comes BlankieGram to the rescue! BlankieGram is the perfect gift for anyone, as BlankieGram offers several different messages. Some examples are I love you, healing wishes, and brave. With Christmas right around the corner, and feeling grateful for being healthy nowadays, I received the "faith" BlankieGram. The blanket arrives in a tied bag ready to be gifted.  

The wrapping is surprisingly good quality. I saved the wrapper to reuse it later on (reduce, reuse, recycle!). When gifting this, you can either send it as it is or put it in a gift bag in person. Either way, the receiver will be delighted with the fuzzy gift. 

The wording on the blanket is really sweet. As you can see from the photo, it is really simple, but yet so cute. This gift blanket really makes me thankful for my family, friends, job, health, and well, basically everything. The sizing and thickness of the blanket are perfect to cuddle with a child or significant other or fold it to use as a lap blanket while sitting in front of a fire pit or to lie down on a couch and do some lazy Black Friday shopping. 

(Yes, that is actually me, doing some Black Friday shopping). 

I personally am using this blanket every day as a lap blanket while I work, and also as a cuddle blanket when my toddler crawls into my arm. The soft material, good quality, decent sizing, and positive message, make this blanket an everyday item in the household. It's really a perfect gift for that friend you've been meaning to reach out to, or a teenager that needs a gram-worthy blanket to show off, or a child that needs a new security blanket. Regardless of who the recipient is, BlankieGram is a wonderful gift. 

If you love this gift idea, visit our Winter Wonderland Holiday Gift Guide to discover more ideas for your whole shopping list! 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!