Savings Alert: $2 Coupon For Luvs Diapers #ShareTheLuv

This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs.  I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Our sweet baby girl is now a full blown toddler. She is always on the move with no time for stopping she likes to dance now when she hears music playing. It's the cutest thing ever! With all her wiggles, climbing, walking, running and dancing we don't have time for leaks. That's why I appreciate Luvs Ultra Leakguards diapers and how they help to keep her clothes dry. There's nothing worse than being away from home and having a toddler with a leaky diaper and no spare outfit! Now you can save even more on Luvs diapers! Check out the printable coupon below.
Luvs knows that between laundry, play dates, snack time, and nap time, you don't have time for leaks. Luvs makes life easier for busy Moms by helping to keep leaks in the diaper where they belong, so baby stays dry and comfortable, even overnight. There’s no way around it, parenting is expensive! But Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity for parents with little ones.

Print your Luvs Diaper Coupon for $2 off any one diaper pack! 

The official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™ are softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra leakage protection and a money-back guarantee.  Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands. Let's face it, time is money and if I don't have to change my toddler's outfit throughout the day because of a leaky diaper that means less laundry too. Connect with Luvs on Facebook and Twitter, then you can #ShareTheLuv too!

8 comments:

  1. Woo!! What an awesome deal!! I loved saving on diapers when I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are buying up diapers on sale for my new granddaughter who will be born in May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the coupon. Will send it to friends who can use it.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was rather disappointed with the Luv's diapers. They sagged and didn't really hold up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome savings! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I would of been into coupons when my kids were in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coupons always come in handy. I dont have anyone in diapers, but I can pass this on.

    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be sure to share this with my friend who is a new mom so she can stock up.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!