Bumkins Utensils Are The Perfect Fit For Baby & Toddler Hands!

I received the below mentioned products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 

With baby girl starting solids, I had the perfect opportunity to try out Bumkins products.
I tested three Bumkins products - silicon chewtencils, stainless steel utensils, and the suction silicon bowl.  I will say that the suction silicon bowl was my favorite and just all around AMAZING.

First, my personal favorite - the pink suction silicon bowl.  Whether it's purees or baby teething puffs, baby girl really loves her food.  When she spots the pink suction silicon bowl, she starts dancing and squealing with joy!  The suction on this bowl is really strong.  I've tried the suction bowl on both my glass breakfast table and plastic high chair tray, and it works well on both.  It withstands baby girl's strong hands and even my accidental elbow push.  The suction bowl comes with a lid and spoon that makes life so much easier.  Left over food?  No problem!  Just slap on the lid and throw it in the refrigerator until the next meal.  The baby friendly spoon makes it easy for baby girl to "feed" herself.  I only let her use it before bath time since feeding herself is a chaotic mess that involves food flying everywhere.  I love this suction bowl so much that I bought it in a darker color.  Love, love, love!


Second, the silicon chewtensils.  Although the suction bowl comes with a spoon, we found this chewtensil is much easier for baby led weaning.  The spoon and fork is perfect for dipping and chewing.  Baby girl is teething a lot lately so she enjoys when I dip applesauce on the chewtensils.  The grip is a good size for her small hands and the chewtensil is a good gateway utensil for later toddler utensils.  These baby chewtensils are just so visually adorable, I love it.                   

Lastly, the stainless steel utensils!  The Bumkins fork is awesome - its great for stabbing at food.  My toddler has an amazing palate.  From tofu and broccoli, to kiwis and pizza, this fork can stab anything.  Once it stabs, it holds onto the food well so that my toddler can shove it into their mouth.  The spoon is curved well to hold soup and cereal.  We are currently using these untensils almost every single meal in our house.  Both my toddler and I prefer it over the cheap no name utensils.

Bumkins has a great reputation to begin with, but the products I tried really knocked it out of the park.  The material is really great.  It's strong, sturdy, but also visually appealing.  When juggling a baby and toddler, if its easy to use and easy to clean, then its a win.  These products are excellent.  Now, excuse me while I order these for my expecting sister. Did I mention they make a wonderful baby shower gift? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!