Calm, peaceful, relaxing day.

There are days when life is just crazy. Things don't go the way you plan, nothing seems to go right, and you feel like pulling your hair out. Today, was NOT one of those days. The Booper and I went to the store and bought groceries, then we came home. We spent the rest of the day at home enjoying the rain that moved in, and covered our landscape in a new fresh green, that our plants were needing. This picture was taken a while back at a park we visited. It not only reflects the beauty of the lake's surroundings, but also the calm day I've had.



There are times in my life when I feel I just need a day of peace, to relax my soul, and prepare for those days that are not so relaxing. Those days when life intrudes on the plans I've made, I will look back to this day, smile and press on. ~ Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!