Get your Mo-Joe in the Morning {Vidacup Review}

Recently, I was introduced to a coffee company that holds to a different way of thinking. Just like me the people at Vidacup love coffee, but they asked the question, "What if coffee could do more?" This question led them to search for a blend that would not only rejuvenate and boost energy, but a coffee that would give a nutritional boost.

Intrigued by their company motto and by the thought of a "healthier" coffee, I had to try Vidacup coffee for myself.

 "Vidacup was founded by an innovative team of professionals dedicated to changing lives around the world through exceptional functional beverages infused with highly effective nutritional products, while providing a rewarding opportunity for those who want to share them." thanks to Vidacup.com
 Vidacup flavors come ready to go in individual serving packets. Just tear open pour in, mix and go! The first flavor I tried was the Ageless Brew an age-defying, low calorie latte infused with Vidacup's own organic H1X1 Super Concentrate Agaricus Blazei. This flavor can be served hot or cold, but I liked it better hot. Stirring in better warm this flavor would form a nice frothy layer over the top just like a latte. I did notice an aftertaste and I'm not much of a hot drink person, so this was not my favorite flavor of the three I tasted.
Xtreme High Energy has to be the biggest surprise to me. This flavor is for those who feel you need a kick of energy. I enjoyed the fruity flavor of this packet the most. It wasn't overly sweet, but it was sweet enough for me to enjoy. I did notice a boost in my energy after drinking so it worked well for me. This was my favorite flavor these packets didn't last long.
Trying the Mo-Joe cold it mixed well in a bottle for me grab and go. I have to admit I drink my coffee extremely sweet, so I added some sweetener to this for my taste. I liked this one better than the Ageless Brew, but I still prefer the Xtreme High Energy. I think this one would taste even better over ice. The convenience of this being in a packet is great for those always on the run out the door..like busy moms! 

If you're a coffee lover in search of a fast and "healthier" way to drink your favorite beverage
 Vidacup is for you! Make sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter
and repin some of their great coffee sayings on Pinterest!

I received the above mention product free for the purpose of review, all views are my own honest opinions See Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!