Coding Fun For The Entire Family From Robobloq!

I received the below mentioned products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 

Coding toys have become one of the most favorites in our household as of late. My oldest has a couple of different options, and my younger three have been begging to have something similar to play with. Finding a coding toy that is appropriate for different age groups (my kiddos range from age 3-12) can be a bit hard. So I was very excited to try Coding Express from Robobloq.

The second it arrived I knew it was going to be a hit. My 8-year-olds are into anything that moves and trains! My youngest who is three is very independent and was beyond excited that there was a toy she could make do tricks. The Coding Express allows them to use their imaginations, takes time away from a screen, and helps them learn that different colors or tasks will make this cute little train do all types of tricks. 

As a mom, I’m always looking at the pros and cons of a new toy/activity. I want to know that the pros outweigh the cons! With Coding Express that is the case. The only con so far was that my younger ones weren’t able to set it up independently. The tracks are not marked but should be put in the order that the directions tell you. I sorted them by size and worked with them to match up what the directional picture showed, but in the end, I needed to put it together. Also, the coding stickers will only last for so long and will need to be replaced. Other than this, the train set is a huge hit. 

There are stickers that can be added to the track that “tell” the train what act to perform. There are directional controls, sound controls, and even whistle control! Another huge positive is that the Coding Express is comparable with other train track sets you might already have in your own home. Having the ability to use other track sets leads to unlimited options for what your little Coding Express Train can do. 

This little coding set is a huge hit, and has allowed for countless hours of play and giggles from my crew! I would recommend this to any family that has kids ages 3 and up. Shop for this train set and other exciting STEM toys at Robobloq! 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need this for my boys! Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I really cool! All three of my kids love coding and would really enjoy doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!