RE*BODY

Day 3.

I started this day off strong, I'm gaining momentum each day. I'm proud to say, I didn't have any stress eating on day 3! 
  • Breakfast~ Chocolate protein shake
  • Mid-Morning snack my iced coffee drink then a bottle of water
  • Ate my RE*BODY Hunger Chew...Yum. I'm really liking these, I don't know if it's psychological or what. They have helped me control my snacking. 
  • Lunch~ Left over chili, only one bowl, :-) and a glass of juice
  • Another RE*BODY Hunger Chew.
  • Protein Shake for supper, then a snack of about 10 crackers with some lite cream cheese.Bottled water.
  • Tylenol with glass of water before bed due to my wisdom teeth coming in. Yuck. My mouth is killing me today, so I know I won't be eating too much on day 4.

Image courtesy of www.myrebody.com
   So far I feel the RE*BODY Hunger Chews are helping me keep my cravings at bay. I think I've noticed that if I eat the Chew awhile before I'm actually wanting to eat, it helps me feel satisfied.That way I don't keep thinking about food. If you are interested in learning more about RE*BODY Hunger Chews or would like to purchase them visit here.
To learn more about the whole RE*BODY product line visit http://www.myrebody.com/

(To do this review I was given (1) 30 count package of RE*BODY Hunger Chews) While the product was free to me, I have not been compensated in any form for any statements made above or in the past or future. 
All views and opinions are my own. 


To read my day by day review go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!